PROFESSOR, ANTHROPOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY
- Governance, local, regional and international
- Knowledge, law and expertise
- Nuclear nonproliferation and counter-terrorism
- Financial regulation, banking and sanctions
- Europe, US foreign policy and the world
- Colonial and post-colonial relations
TEACHING AND TRAINING
This course pursues two inter-related goals: to help students theoretically construct a problem of sociological...
This seminar introduces PhD students to central concepts and practices, as well as themes and debates...
In this course, we will take experts, their epistemic cultures and their influence on both transnational policies...
The discussion of Iran's nuclear file presents the most complex and iterative cycle of deliberations...
This course is a research seminar devoted to the analysis of Marcel Mauss's old and most recently published writings...